Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Introducing the Lesters

The Lesters! Two of the people I love most in this world. I have known both Elyse and Phil for years. When I found out they were getting married there was nothing I wouldn't do for them, even drive from Texas to Illinois with my husband and 2 young kids to be a part of this amazing day.


For Elyse's shower, with the help of her mom and cousin, I surprised her with these cute favors. They were filled with Hershey Kisses, Hugs, and Raspeberry Hugs. YUMMY!


I also made brownie and cupcake toppers.


They had a beach theme for their wedding reception. All the tables were named after islands.


The menu cards also asked the guests to write a wish on an attached card for the bride and groom.


The favors were cute little frames with the guests names

No comments:

Post a Comment